- Corporate Name
- AMADA ORII CO.,LTD.
- July, 1962
- Paid-in Capital
- 1,491 Million yen
- Nature of business
- Manufacturing and sales of stamping press, press room automation equipment, spring machines, leveling casters and pads
- No. of employees
- 367 (As of April 2019)
539 (Entire group : As of April 2019)
- Head office
- 200, Ishida, Isehara-shi, Kanagawa 259-1196, Japan
TEL : 0463-96-3321
- Fujinomiya Works
- 7020 Kitayama, Fujinomiya-shi, Shizuoka, Japan, 418-0112
- Isehara-suzukawa Works
- 6 Suzukawa, Isehara-shi, Kanagawa 259-1198, Japan
TEL : 0463-93-0811
FAX : 0463-93-3102
- Kawaguchi Works
- 1-17-24 Kamiaoki Nishi, Kawaguchi City, Saitama 333-0845, Japan
TEL : 048-256-3511
FAX : 048-256-3595
- Isehara-suzukawa Works : sites 7,590㎡, buildings 7,050㎡
Plant #2 : sites 4,950㎡, buildings 3,081㎡
Kawaguchi Works : sites 1,030㎡, buildings 1,850㎡
- Main Bank
- MUFG Bank, Ltd., Ltd.,Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Mizuho Bank, Ltd., The Bank of Yokohama,Ltd.
- President & C.E.O
- President & C.E.O Masaharu Sakaki
Head office & Isehara-suzukawa Works
Visiting our Isehara-suzukawa Works (Suzakawa, Isehara-shi)
●Accessing from Nagoya
Get off at the Hadanonakai Interchange Drive towards Hadano along the Hadanoninomiya Route (Route 71), and turn right at the Ochiai intersection. Turn route at Route 246. Turn right at the intersection (Shirane traffic light).
●Accessing from Tokyo
Get off at the Atsugi Interchange Use the third exit, turn right at the Taya intersection, and turn left at Route 246. Turn left at the intersection (Shirane traffic light).
Get off at Isehara station on the Odakyu line, and take the Kanachu bus heading for the Isehara depot from the north exit
-1 min. walk from the Ichinotsubo stop
-3 min. walk from the Isehara depot when heading south from the industrial complex
-7 min. from the Shirone stop when heading for Tsurumaki Onsen
Visiting our head office (Ishida, Isehara-shi)
AMADA ORII CO.,LTD.
AMADA HOLDINGS CO.,LTD.
AMADA SOLUTION CENTER Isehara Works
5 minutes from the Atsugi Interchange on the Tomei Expressway, coming from either Tokyo or Nagoya.
After passing through the toll gate, follow the arrows for Isehara 246. Take the "Atsugi Nishi" exit.
· From Shinjuku or Odawara on the Odakyu Line, get off at Aiko-Ishida Station.
· From Yokohama on the Sotetsu Line, transfer to the Odakyu Line at Ebina Station, and get off at Aiko-Ishida Station.
· From Shin-Yokohama on the Yokohama Line, transfer to the Odakyu Line at Machida Station, and get off at Aiko-Ishida Station.
· From Haneda on the Keikyu Line, transfer to the Sotetsu Line at Yokohama Station. Transfer again to the Odakyu Line at Ebina Station, and get off at Aiko-Ishida Station.
※Click here to view Amada Holdings Co., Ltd. on a road map and railway map.
Approx. 30 min. from Tokyo station on the JR Keihintohoku line. Use the East exit of Nishikawaguchi station.
Approx. 10 mins with the Kokusai Kogyo bus (*). 5 min. walk from the "Kamiaokinishi 1-chome" stop.
*From bus stop no. 1
Bus [Nishikawa 06] to Higashikawaguchi
Bus [Nishikawa 07] to Higashiurawa
Bus [Nishikawa 07-2] to Hatogaya depot