AMADA GROUP Management Philosophy
- Growing Together with Our Customers
- Our company has been sharing this philosophy as a starting point for all of our business activities since its formation. We believe that the creation and provision of new values based on customers’ perspectives will strengthen the relationship of mutual trust between our customers and the AMADA Group, and become a source of mutual development.
- Contribute to the international community through our business
- Our company recognizes that contributing to “manufacturing” conducted by our customers throughout the world leads to the development not only of local communities, but also the international community as a whole, and we conduct our business activities with the aim of providing the highest quality of solutions in each market around the world by optimally distributing our group’s management resources.
- Develop human resources who pursue creative and challenging activities
- Rather than being content with the present situation, we are constantly in search of new and better ideas to put into action in order to improve and enhance our business activities. This is the AMADA Group’s basic philosophy of human resources development, and we believe that AMADA’s unique corporate culture will be further developed by continuing to practice this philosophy.
- Conduct sound corporate activities based on high ethics and fairness
- We promote transparency and we comply with regulations in the AMADA Group’s management and in all aspects of its business activities, and strive to further enhance its corporate value while conducting sound activities.
- Take good care of people and the earth's environment
- By treating the AMADA Group’s stakeholders (such as shareholders, customers, business partners, employees and local residents) and the global environment with respect, we strive to continue to be a good company for both people and the earth.
1. Quality Assurance Initiatives (Isehara-suzukawa Works / Kawaguchi Works)
ORII&MEC CORPORATION has formulated a “Medium-term Management Plan” as a group-wide policy. We here at ORII&MEC strive to gain customer satisfaction and trust though our goals and efforts to achieve the management plan.
Quality Management System (QMS) ISO9001:2015
Certified on July 31st, 2000
Certification/registration number: CU/1694
Offices: Orii&Mec Corporation Head Office and Kawaguchi Office
Certified by: UKAS/SOCOTEC Certification Japan
2. Environmental Initiatives (Isehara-suzukawa Works / Kawaguchi Works / Domestic sales office of press room automation buisiness)
AMADA ORII contribute to society by complying with environmental laws and regulations, continually working to reduce our environmental impact, and conducting corporate activities that take environmental conservation into account when manufacturing and selling products such as press room automation equipment and spring machines.
Four Initiatives Based on Our Environmental Management System
Environmental education is conducted for all department supervisors and the Eco-action21 promotion committee. Members participating in environmental awareness activities also actively educate all employees on the environment.
Reducing CO2 Emissions
AMADA ORII formulates a "mid-term environmental target" every 3 years. The ratio between production yield and CO2 emissions is defined as a base unit, and targets are set to continuously reduce this base unit every year.
Developing and Selling Environmentally-friendly Products
AMADA ORII promotes the development of environmentally-conscious products for the goals of improving work environments and reducing the environmental impact of its customers.
Contributing to Society
Isehara-suzukawa Works and Kawaguchi office clean the streets in the surrounding area once a month. Isehara-suzukawa Works also participates in environmental conservation activities, including Isehara City's River Cleaning Strategy and the Oyama Clean Campaign.
Environmental management system (EMS): Eco Action 21
Certified on July 1st, 2008
Offices: All of Orii&Mec Corporation's offices
Certified by: Eco-action 21 Central Secretariat (Institute for Promoting Sustainable Societies)
3.Social community support (Isehara-suzukawa Works)
General employer action plans for child-rearing support
AMADA ORII are working to enable all employees to both work and raise children,
and to create a pleasant working environment.
Great working conditions
It is extremely important to us that our employees have enough time off. Any work situation that makes it difficult for employees to take all of their annual leave is taken seriously and rectified.
Next Generation development support
"Family Day" is held so that children can see firsthand their parents working.
Kanagawa child-rearing support group
We obtained the attestation certificate and certification mark as "a company which advances efforts toward children and child-rearing support (Kanagawa child-rearing support group) based upon "Ordinance for Kanagawa children and child rearing support promotion" on January 22nd, 2010.